Cranberry and Almond Oatmeal Cookies are the ultimate fall cookie recipe . Made with hearty wholegrain, almonds, and dried cranberries these cookies are the perfect grab-and-go healthy breakfast or snack.
Hello there! It’s been awhile since I shared a healthy cookie recipe. Today, I am sharing these Cranberry and Almond Oatmeal Cookies that are great for breakfast or a snack. These cookies are soft, chewy, crunch, and so good. This oatmeal cookie recipe is super easy to make and you can even make them ahead of time.
Two years ago I made some Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies that were a big hit with my family. These Cranberry and Almond Oatmeal Cookies are similar but have a completely different taste. This cookie recipe is dairy free and if gluten free if you use gluten free oats. Just because these cookies are healthier doesn’t mean they lack taste. I love the sweetness from the dried cranberries and crunch from almonds.
These Cranberry and Almond Oatmeal Cookies are great to make ahead of time for busy mornings.
- 3 ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup applesauce
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or mat.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash ripe bananas with a whisk or fork. Add applesauce, vanilla, and honey. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in oats until fully incorporated. Add cinnamon, salt, and flour and stir until well combined. Fold in cranberries and almonds.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop cookie dough onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 20 minutes or until edges are slightly brown. Let cookies cool slightly before moving to wire racks to cool completely.