Parmesan Garlic Butter Bucatini is a simple and delicious 30 minute pasta dish. It’s hearty enough for a main dish or a yummy side.
Hello there! Today, I am sharing a simple and delicious pasta dish that is hearty enough for a main meal or makes a great side dish for meat. I have made this Parmesan Garlic Butter Bucatini two times within the past week because it is that good. My family eats a lot of pasta but not so much sauce. These noodles are lightly coated with a super simple sauce and it’s light and refreshing.
This Parmesan Garlic Butter Bucatini is a vegetarian dish made with garlic, butter, cream, parmesan, parsley and bucatini. Bucatini is a spaghetti-like pasta is is thicker than regular noodles and is hollow in the center. These noodles are nice to try if you have never had them before. You could use regular spaghetti noodles if you like but I highly recommend trying bucatini.
This pasta dish is ready to eat in just under 30 minutes making it a great weeknight meal. I hope you and your family love this Parmesan Garlic Butter Bucatini recipe as much as my family and I do.
- 1 pound bucatini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garilic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook the bucatini according to instructions. Drain the bucatini once cooked.
- Heat a skillet with the olive oil and butter over medium-high heat. Saute the garlic until aromatic or slightly browned, then add the chicken broth and heavy whipping cream. Stir to blend well. Add the salt and ground black pepper. Lower the heat and reduce the sauce a little bit before adding the bucatini. Stir well to combine. Top the pasta with parsley and Parmesan cheese.