Black Bean and Corn Dip is a fresh and easy dish to put together. This healthy dip can be scooped with chips or added to chicken, fish, burgers, tacos and more for a refreshing crunchy topping.
Hello there! It’s been awhile since I have shared a recipe on here. Since this is the first recipe of the new year, I thought I would start out with a healthy but delicious dish. I am trying to cut back on carbs and sugar and eat mostly all-natural food and this Black Bean and Corn dip is just perfect! I love to eat this refreshing dip with chip or on top of my tacos. These veggies add a nice bright flavor and crunch to just about any type of meat protein. This recipe is full of color and flavor!
Have you heard people say that when you are trying to eat healthy that you should eat the rainbow? I have and I think this Black Bean and Corn Dip definitely qualifies for that statement. This recipe is a confetti bean dip of colors. It contains black beans, corn, orange bell pepper, grape tomatoes, purple onion, cilantro, and a jalapeno pepper. It’s seasoned with lime juice, olive oil, and salt. YUM!
I love that there is no cooking involved for making this dip. All you need to do is chop up the veggies, open a couple of cans, and toss together with a homemade dressing. It is so easy to make and the flavors are so fresh and delicious. You have got to try it!
- 1 - 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 - 15 oz can sweet corn, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- juice of 1 or 2 limes
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine all prepared ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Serve with tortilla chip or on top of your favorite meat or Mexican dish.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: