Today, I am sharing a Gift Guide for Cute Crafters on a Budget. These are great gift ideas all for under $30. Your creative friends and family will love them!
Hello there! Gift guides are a great source for helpful information when you are looking for a specific friend or crafty family member to buy for. I rounded up 15 plus a bonus of my favorite supplies and have put together a Gift Guide for Cute Crafters on a Budget.
All of these gift ideas can be found on Amazon and are affiliate links for The Casual Craftlete. There is no cost to you for clicking on a link. It just helps us to keep the blog running with fun and inspirational ideas. *Prices may vary via Amazon.
Let’s start with a must for my crafting needs: 1. But First Coffee Thermal Mug ($14.00) – I have to have my coffee first thing in the morning or I won’t be a functional human. Sometimes I am on the go and need a travel mug and this one is just fun!
2. Maggie Holmes Bloom Tassels ($5.75) – I love embellishments and these faux leather tassels are great for scrapbooking, card making, and pretty packaging.
3. Embroidery Eiffel Tower Scissors ($6.98) – These scissors have a blunt tip and are great for multi-purpose uses like embroidery, needlework, sewing, crafting,or DIY.
4. Maggie Holmes Gather Bundle ($28.99) – This Maggie Holmes collection is the newest one from Crate Paper. This bundle includes a 12 x 12 paper pad, clipboard stickers, and ephemera package which includes 40 cardstock and acetate pieces. I have been using this bundle to make a small flip book. This collection is lovely!
5. Prima Marketing Spring & Fall Mixed Media Watercolor Pencils ($17.00) – This 12 pack of watercolor pencils is so vibrant and easy to use. Use them with a wet brush or dip the pencil in water and draw. I love to use these watercolor pencils then do hand lettering over top.
6. American Crafts Magnetic Desktop Storage Box ($8.61) – This storage box is actually on my wish list. I love the black and white plaid with gold magnetic lid. It’s perfect for storing small embellishments like those faux leather tassels.
7. American Crafter Ceramic Desktop Storage Organizer ($10.91) – Here is another cute storage organizer. It’s a six cup organizer in mint green. I mean it just doesn’t get much better than this. What would you put in it?
8. We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Eyelet and Snap Punch ($17.99) – This blue handle tool easily punches 1/8 and 3/16 inch holes and set eyelets, eyelet/washer combo, flat snaps and so much more. It works on lots of different materials like paper, leather, plastic, metal, chipboard, acrylic, fabric, wood, and so much more. This is a must-have item for any crafter.
9. Carpe Diem Posh Washi Tape-High Style ($7.52) – Washi Tape is the best for its many uses for crafting. This is one of my favorite sets because of the pretty patterns and colors.
10. DecoArt American Gloss Enamels Trend Sample Pack ($10.70) – If you are looking for a starter paint set, I highly recommend this one. The colors are gorgeous and have a nice glossy sheen making them great for any paint project.
11. Heidi Swapp Memory Large Gold Foil Stripes Planner ($14.08) – This lushes planner is the ultimate for keeping your life organized. I can never have too many planners. Who wouldn’t want to write in the gorgeous planner everyday?!
12. We R Memory Keepers Mini Alphabet Punch Board ($19.55) – Punch out any and all letters with cute scrapbook paper to create something fun. This punch board would be great for making banners too.
13. Clover Large Pom Pom Maker (6.89) – I use these to make all of my pom poms. They are easy to use and you get a perfect pom pom every time.
14. American Crafts Office Tin Gold Paper Clips ($9.80) – I could not live without these gold paper clips. Seriously, I use them for everything and they are the best embellishment.
15. American Crafts 5 x 7 Inch Mini Ombre Stripes Clipboard ($8.02) – Clipboards are another great gift idea because the are versatile. You can easy personalize them and they are great for displaying creative projects and artwork.
BONUS. Silhouette Cameo Starter Bundle ($194.99) – I know this isn’t under $30 but if you do have the money to splurge, you must get a Silhouette Cameo. It does so much and I have loved ALL the projects I have made using it. It is a definite must for any crafter.
I hope this Gift Guide for Cute Crafters on a Budget has been helpful. I only recommend products that I use and love and supplies that are on my wish list. There are so many more craft supplies I could have added but I wanted to keep things short and sweet. If you have any additional items you think should be added to this gift guide, please list them in the comments below. Thanks!