Easy Biscuit Pizza – a simple bubble up pizza recipe made with few ingredients that is budget friendly and is a quick weeknight dinner!
Everyone loves pizza, right? Today I am sharing an Easy Biscuit Pizza recipe that is an affordable meal which can be made in 30 minutes. This pizza recipe is made with refrigerated biscuits and simple toppings. It’s made in a skillet that makes clean up quick and easy. Everyone loves this recipe especially kids!
Have you ever made pizza in a skillet before? My mom used to all the time when I was a kid and it is so easy to make. For this recipe I am using just 5 ingredients. Sometimes I think the simpler the recipe is, the better it tastes. For this easy biscuit pizza recipe, you will need: one can of jumbo refrigerator biscuits, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and Italian seasoning. You can add your favorite pizza toppings to customize this recipe. It is very important that you use a large skillet and space the biscuits to where they are not touching one another. The biscuits need room to expand while they are baking. That is where the name bubble up pizza comes from. If the biscuits are too close together they can’t get enough heat to evenly cook, leaving them doughy.
I use a spoon to scoop out the pizza straight from the skillet. There really is no wrong way to serve this easy biscuit pizza. This recipe would also be great for an appetizer on game days.
- 1 - 8 piece tube jumbo refrigerated biscuits, quartered
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 to 15 pieces pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- In a large greased skillet, arrange refrigerated biscuits in a single layer.
- Spoon pizza sauce over the biscuits and spread out evenly. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Place pepperoni on top of the cheese. Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Bake in a 375 F degrees oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy this Easy Biscuit Pizza recipe. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: