PB2 Chocolate Oatmeal is a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe for those busy mornings. Made with an all natural plant based peanut butter powder with premium chocolate and heart healthy oats, this oatmeal is a winner!
Hello there! If you have been following me for awhile, you know I love healthy breakfast recipes. Today I am sharing a recipe for PB2 Chocolate Oatmeal. This all natural oatmeal recipe is made with just a few good quality ingredients and it can be made in less than five minutes, which is great for on-the-go. Chocolate and peanut butter is always a good idea and now you can enjoy it in a healthy way for breakfast!
Last year I made an oatmeal recipe using PB2 and almond milk. It has been a big hit and is still one of my most popular recipes on the blog. So, I thought why not make a recipe using PB2 with premium chocolate? If you have never heard of or tried PB2 it is an all natural plant based peanut butter powder. It has the same great taste as peanut butter without all the fat and calories and it still has the protein. This recipe is great for pre and post workouts and running. It keeps you full for hours and has many vitamins and minerals. This PB2 Chocolate Oatmeal sure is one tasty and healthy recipe.
If you have never tried PB2 Chocolate before, this would be a great recipe to start with. You just simply mix in the PB2 powder in with quick cooking oats, milk, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Add you favorite oatmeal toppings for a delicious meal. Fresh strawberries are my favorite.
- 1/2 cup quick cook oats
- 1 cup milk (I use almond milk)
- 2 Tablespoons PB2 with premium chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- honey for sweetness *optional
- Fresh strawberries *optional
- Combine oats, milk, PB2, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt in a medium size sauce pan over medium heat. Stir the ingredients until the oats start to thicken and get soft, about 5 minutes. Everyone likes their oatmeal at a different consistency, so just cook the oatmeal how you like, whether that’s soft and mushy or slightly under cooked. It’s totally up to you. Then, top your oatmeal with drizzle of honey and fresh strawberries.
You can purchase PB2 with premium chocolate in most grocery stores or on Amazon here (affiliate link). Hope you enjoy my recipe!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: