Clean Eating Slow Cooker Beef Stew is an easy to make dinner for any busy night of the week. This recipe is loaded with hearty all natural ingredients that will warm and satisfy your stomach.
Hello There! Today I am sharing a recipe for Clean Eating Slow Cooker Beef Stew. This is one of my favorite meals to make because it is simple, easy and delicious. I love making slow cooker meals like this one in the winter time. It warms and fills the house with amazing flavors all day long. This beef stew can be prepped in the morning and ready to eat in the evening. It’s loaded with lots of good vegetables, dried herbs and beef.
I try and get two servings of vegetables at dinner time when I can. This clean eating slow cooker beef stew is such a great recipe to incorporate your favorite vegetables. I typically add potatoes, onions and carrots to the pot but you can add whatever kind of stew veggies you like. This recipe also has dried herbs you add while the stew is cooking all day and right before I serve it, I like to sprinkle fresh parsley on top. The parsley just adds a nice flavor to the stew. Also, I like to use local beef when I can. Local beef tastes better and you can find out exactly how the beef was raised. It really does make all the difference.
Not only are the ingredients fresh and all natural, but this beef stew is low carb. I have been trying to watch my carbohydrate intake and this recipe is great! This stew is hearty enough so you really don’t need a side dish.
This clean eating slow cooker beef stew is Paleo friendly and Whole30 approved.
- 2 pounds stewing beef
- 2 cups of beef stock (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3-5 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1 to 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt (more to taste after cooking)
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (more to taste after cooking)
- 1 teaspoon each dried rosemary, basil, and oregano
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Place meat into slow cooker. I spray my slow cooker with non-stick coconut spray.
- Add broth then all other ingredients except fresh parsley on top of the beef.
- Cover and cook on low for eight hours.
- Add chopped fresh parsley and serve. Remove bay leaves before eating.
Hope you enjoy my clean eating slow cooker beef stew recipe. Stay warm and cozy!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: