Spiced Vanilla Pear Cocktail – a delicious and refreshing fall drink made with juicy pears, vanilla, spices, and bourbon. Perfect for sipping on a crisp night.
Hello there! Today I am sharing a Spiced Vanilla Pear Cocktail that is just great for fall weather. Pears are in season right now where I live in Southern Illinois and I thought I would made a drink to celebrate the cooler temps and the arrival of fall. This cocktail is made with just a few ingredients and is easily made by shaking everything together in a cocktail shaker. No cooking involved in this refreshing drink. So, sit back and grab a glass to enjoy!
For this cocktail I added some of my favorite fall ingredients like pear nectar (store-bought), cinnamon, bourbon and vanilla bean. All of the ingredients are easy to find in the stores and can be shaken together in a cocktail shaker. You can see the beautiful flecks of vanilla bean in the cocktail. If you prefer, you can strain the cocktail to remove the flecks, but the vanilla bean adds a nice depth of flavor. I like to garnish this spiced vanilla pear cocktail with a cinnamon stick and a fresh pear slice inside the glass. I have also garnished the rim of the glass by rubbing a sliced pear along the inside and outside of the rim. Then you dip the rim into a mixture of raw sugar and cinnamon. It is super yummy!
This cocktail recipe should make two to four drinks depending on your glass size and how much you want to drink. Also, you can play around the amount of bourbon. If you like lots of bourbon just add another ounce or you if prefer less bourbon and more of the pear flavor, then just add less of the bourbon. There is really no right or wrong way to make this spiced vanilla pear cocktail. It all depends on your own taste buds. In the end this is a delicious fall cocktail recipe. Cheers!
- 12 ounces pear nectar (or juice)
- 3 ounces bourbon
- 1 vanilla bean
- Raw sugar and cinnamon mixture for rim
- Fresh pear slice and cinnamon stick for garnish
- On a cutting board using a sharp knife, place the blade at the top of the vanilla bean. Gently cut down the center of the bean making sure not to puncture the bottom of the bean. Once you have cut down the entire bean, use your knife to scrape out the seeds.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix together the vanilla bean seeds, pear nectar and bourbon. Pour the cocktail into a glass with ice and a cinnamon sugar rim.
- Garnish with a fresh pear slice and cinnamon.
- This cocktail recipe should make two to four drinks depending on your glass size and how much you want to drink.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: