Lemon Pie – easy semi-homemade lemon pie recipe. Made with a graham cracker crust, creamy lemon filling, and garnished with delicious whipped topping.
Hello there! Today I am sharing a super easy Lemon Pie recipe. I made this pie for my husband for Father’s Day and it was a winner. Lemon is one of his favorite desserts and he really enjoyed this pie recipe. This semi-homemade lemon pie recipe is easy for just about anyone to make and the pie tastes like you have been whipping away all day long. It has just the perfect balance of sweet and tart and it melts in your mouth, it’s that good!
Usually I am all about homemade pies but let’s face it, life is crazy busy and sometimes I just don’t have the time or energy to make it from scratch. That is why I love using pre-made graham cracker crusts whenever I can. They are consistently good and have never failed me. I used to work at my friends pie shop and the hardest task I had to do there was forming graham cracker crust shells. It may seem easy, but it was so stinking hard! I could never get the edges to be perfect. So, for this lemon pie recipe I am using a pre-made graham cracker crumb shell.
The lemon filling is made with egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice from concentrate. These are three super simple ingredients that really pack a punch. The lemon filling has a velvety texture and the flavor is delicious. Just top the lemon pie with your favorite whipped topping and your done! Since this is a semi-homemade pie recipe, I used store bought whipped topping. It just makes life easier and fluffier.
- 1 - 9 inch graham cracker crumb crust (pre-made)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 - 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice from concentrate
- Whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large stand mixer, beat egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until well combined.
- Pour lemon filling into prepared graham cracker pie shell and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove pie from oven and place on a cooling rack to cool.
- Once cool, add whipped topping to the pie and place in the refrigerator to set.
- Serve cold.
Thank you for letting me share my Lemon Pie recipe with you today. Hope you have a wonderful week!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: