Well, hello there! Do you love pretty drinks? Do you love fun and unique drinks? If so, you are in luck! Today I am sharing a Pop Rock Fizz drink that is a popping good time. This non-alcoholic bubbly drink is great for the kiddos and any adult who loves to have fun. A sweet drink with candy, I mean can you really go wrong? This vibrant red drink is waiting to be served at your next party!
Do you remember getting Pop Rocks at a local store as a kid? It was always a treat to walk up to the milk store from my grandparents house to buy a packet of the exploding candy. Oh, and the penny candy. Remember those? Anyway, I decided to make a Shirley Temple or as we called them as kids, a kiddie cocktail and add the Pop Rocks to the drink. My husband has never had a Shirley Temple before…what?! All that’s in it is Sprite and Grenadine. I rimmed the glass with Pop Rocks then added 4 tablespoons of Rose Grenadine and filled the remainder of the glass with Sprite. I also added a red rock candy pop and used it as a stirrer. It is so fabulous you guys!
Don’t be alarmed when you rim the glass with the Pop Rocks. I will make all kinds of snapping and popping noises. That’s the whole excitement with the candy. It’s not harmful and the kids will have such a fun time making this drink.
- 4 Tablespoon Grenadine
- 16 oz of Sprite
- 1 packet of red Pop Rocks
- Red rock candy pop
- In a small bowl, add a small amount of water just enough to cover the bottom
- Pour the packet of Pop Rocks on to a small plate
- Dip the rim of the glass into the bowl of water, then immediately dip into the Pop Rocks
- Add 4 tablespoon of Grenadine to the glass
- Fill the remainder of the glass with Sprite
- Use rocky candy pop as a stirrer
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: