It’s almost the new year! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. If you were like me, I ate too much and moved too little. Those darn Christmas cookies get me every year. Well, today I am sharing my Tropical Detox Smoothie recipe to help get back on track. This smoothie is super healthy and it tastes great too. Just look at those amazing colors!
This smoothie is made with frozen mango and pineapples, coconut milk and turmeric. Why turmeric you might ask? Well, it is an anti-inflammatory and helps with stomach problems like bloat from eating all the cookies. I garnished the smoothies with organic coconut flakes and blood oranges. Blood oranges are in season now and I had to take advantage of using them. They are gorgeous and I love the taste. This is such a pretty smoothie.
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 to 1 cup coconut milk (depending on thickness)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Add all the ingredients into a large blender and mix until smooth
- Garnish smoothie with coconut flakes and blood oranges
- This recipe makes 1 large smoothie
Happy New Year!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: