Today I am sharing a fun and festive non-alcoholic Pomegranate Lime Spritzer! This fizzy drink is made with just a few ingredients. The red and green colors are beautiful and perfect for the holiday season. It’s easy to make with no prep work involved. This spritzer will having you saying “cheers” at you next party!
I love simple and pretty drinks like this one. Normally I am a fan of overly sweet drinks but this spritzer is on the tart side. I think with all the holiday parties and sweet treats it’s good to break up the sugar high and serve something that is on the sour side.
- 1 bottle of pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle of lime flavored mineral water
- Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Pomegranate seeds *optional
- Add 2 to 4 tablespoons of pomegranate juice into serving glasses
- Fill the remainder of the glasses with mineral water
- Add a squeeze of lime juice to each glass
- Add 5 to 6 ice cubes in each glass
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and lime slices
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: