Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! I went to the strawberry patch with my daughter yesterday. The berries are so sweet and pretty. I have been making recipes with them all day. I can’t wait to share them with you 🙂
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen!
Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings!
RECENTLY SEEN ON THE CASUAL CRAFTLETE:
HERE ARE MY FAVORITES FROM LAST WEEK:
Create & Inspire Wall Print by Michelle Lea Designs
Brown Bottom Chocolate Cheesecake by Love Bakes Good Cakes
Ikea Apa Storage Makeover by Elizabeth Joan Designs
NOW ON TO THE PARTY!
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules…
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop!