Oh my word, you guys…This White Chocolate Party Mix is amazingly addictive. It’s sweet, salty, crunchy and oh so yummy good! Good thing I am taking the party mix to church group tonight or I would eat the entire amount all by myself.
My mom made this recipe one year for Christmas and I have been hooked ever since. I have a major sweet tooth and this party mix definitely satisfies it. This white chocolate party mix is super easy to make. Plus, it makes quiet a bit so you can serve this mix at a large party or gathering.
- 1 10 oz package of pretzels (I used sticks but you can use whatever you like)
- 5 cups Cheerios
- 5 cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 2 cups Salted peanuts
- 1 1lb package M & M's
- 2 12 oz packages of white chocolate chips
- 3 Tbs Coconut oil
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Melt white chocolate chips with coconut oil in the microwave in 30 sec increments until smooth
- Pour the chocolate into the bowl of mix and stir until well combine
- Lay party mix in a single layer on wax paper and let dry for at least 1 hour
- Once dry, store in a air tight container
I found these super cute paper milk carton party favors at Michael’s and thought they would be perfect to hand out to guess with the party mix in it. You can decorate them with embellishments to make them even cuter. What do you think?