I have died and gone to brownie heaven. This is my all time favorite Loaded Brownies recipe. I mean who doesn’t love super moist brownies loaded with marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, peanuts, hot fudge and caramel sauce?! Plus it is soo easy to bake.
Let’s just take a minute to savor this picture…ok. You guys, these brownies are made from a box! I just added some delectable ingredients. It’s that easy! If you are a chocolate lover or sweets lover, you will for sure have to make these brownies.
These brownies are fudgy and gooey. There’s a nice salty crunch from the peanuts and richness from the caramel sauce. Is your mouth watering yet?!
- 1 box chewy fudge brownie mix plus water, oil and eggs
- 1 cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ½ peanuts
- Hot fudge sauce
- Caramel sauce
- Make the brownies according to the box. I like to add ½ cup of the chocolate chips into the brownie batter
- Bake the brownies according to the box. I lined a 8 x 8 glass pan with parchment paper and baked for 30 mins
- The last 2 mins of the bake time add marshmallows, peanuts and the remaining chocolate chips to the top of the brownies. The marshmallows should get slightly brown and the chips should melt
- Take out of the oven and let cool. Drizzle on hot fudge and caramel sauces