This is by far the BEST PUNCH RECIPE EVER! No, seriously it really is. This punch has been a family tradition for many many years. One year a riot almost broke out because my mom didn’t make it for the holidays. Anyway, this Lemon Lime Sherbet Punch is so refreshing. It’s also sweet and almost like a dessert.
This punch can be made anytime of the year. It started out as a ‘green Christmas punch’ but would work for St. Patrick’s Day, Cinco De Mayo, summer birthday’s, Father’s Day or baby showers. This should be the staple punch recipe for any get together, it’s that amazing.
- 1 packet of Lemon Lime Kool Aid plus 1 cup sugar and water to make Kool Aid
- 1 2 liter Sprite
- 1 46 fl oz canned pineapple juice (not concentrated)
- 1 48 fl oz carton lime sherbet
- Make the Kool Aid in a pitcher the night before. Fill up 2 ice trays with the Kool Aid and freeze overnight
- In a large punch bowl pour in pineapple juice, sprite and mix in the sherbet. Add Kool Aid ice cubes and let the ice and sherbet melt a bit before serving. This just gives the punch more lemon lime favor
You might also like my Orange Sherbet Punch recipe!
This post was featured on: