Hope you all are having a great weekend! My weekend has been SO busy. Friday my husband and I went to a marriage workshop at our church and then were able to go out on a two hour date without our daughter. Saturday I ran my first ever half marathon…woohoo! I will write a post on that later this week. So, that means today is catch up day. Lots of laundry, cleaning and grocery shopping to be had.
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen!
Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings!
RECENTLY SEEN ON THE CASUAL CRAFTLETE:
Last week I made this Monogram Wood Plague with Pom Pom Garland out of old wood scraps.
HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITES FROM LAST WEEK:
Blistered tomato & chicken pasta by This Silly Girl’s Life
Fruit Punch Tropical Fruit Salad by TitiCrafty
Lollipop Bouquet by Life-N-Reflection
NOW ON TO THE PARTY!
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules…
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop!