It’s Valentines week! I am SO excited. I can’t wait to see what you have been working on. My half marathon was postponed yesterday until next Saturday, so I will be finishing up my training this week. Please say a little prayer for me, training hasn’t been going well due to weather and injuries.
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen!
Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings!
RECENTLY SEEN ON THE CASUAL CRAFTLETE:
These Angel Food Cupcakes with whipped cream are to die for! They have just the right amount of sweetness without all the fat and calories as regular cupcakes. Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
I made 6 FREE Printable Valentine Tags just for you all. If you still have gifts to buy or treats to make these tags are perfect way to complete the Valentine.
HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE PROJECTS FROM LAST WEEK:
Valentine’s Day Napkin Centerpiece by Delineate Your Dwelling
Royal Icing Valentine’s Cookies by Love Pasta and a Tool Belt
Chocolate Covered Strawberry hearts by One Little Project
NOW ON TO THE PARTY!
Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules…
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop!