4 {FREE} Printable Thank You Cards

4 {FREE} Printable Thank You Cards

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!  I took a little break from crafting, running and blogging to spend some much needed time off to celebrate the holidays with my family.  Now that the craziness is over and things have slowed downed a bit, it’s time to think about sending out Thank You cards to all the family and friends.

My Husband’s family lives all across the US and we don’t get to see everyone for the holidays.  We still send and receive gifts from them, so I always mail out Thank You cards.  Plus, I just think getting ‘happy mail’ is always so fun!

I have created 4 simple and cute cards for you to print.  There are two cards per page.  All you need to do is click on the images to print.  When you click on the images it will download all four images.  Each card is single sided.  Just cut on the dotted lines and write you message on the back.  (The card size is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ which fits in most standard sized envelopes)

* I do recommended using a natural kraft cardstock for a rustic look.

4 {FREE} Printable Thank You Cards

Page 1

Printable Thank You Cards 1

Page 2

Printable Thank You Cards 2

These Thank You cards can be used for any occasion to express your gratitude.

ENJOY!

This post was featured on:

Ibroughtthegoodsmondaybutton_zps6f7f3ed6

linknblogslogo

Titicrafty-Bewitch-me-LP-Featured

DotellTuesdaymainbutton_zpsa998dcf9

Gss-Prettiful-Button-All-Star-copy1

Comments

1. says

These are beautiful thank you cards! I hate it when I desperately need a thank you card but all I have are the rejected ones that I keep under the bed. These will be a great last minute go to! Thanks for sharing. Pinning this post!

2. JaneEllen says

Thank you so much for the very nice Thank you cards. I l love to use kraft card stock. These will be so nice to use for any Thanks I want to send. Very nice of you to share your talents and time. Happy days

3. says

Hi Katie, these are so cute! I always need a simple thank you card, so thanks for sharing! Also, I’d love it if you linked these up to our Do Tell Tuesday party that’s live right now. Have a great day, and thanks again!

4. says

These are so simple and nice! I love the minimalistic look. I’m pinning these for future use. And “happy mail”…I love that!! Totally remembering to use it. :)

Thanks for linking up to the Weekend Wind-Down party! =)

5. says

Love these! You’ve been featured on Sunday Features {Give Me The Goods} and will be on my FB page today as well ;)
    Hugs,
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

6. says

These are wonderful!! I’ll be making these for sure. Thanks for sharing on DIY Sunday Showcase! I’m gonna pin this one on our board!

Shelly
    minettesmaze.blogspot.com

7. says

Thank you so much for sharing these…Love the neutral color scheme…Pinned! Thanks for linking up to Hit Me With Your Best Shot last week! Hope to see you again tomorrow night at 7 EST! Excited to see what you’ve been up to!

~Ariean {http://onekriegerchick.com/}