This Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe really is the BEST EVER! I make these cookies
all the time. We eat peanut butter every single day at my house, so I always have a large jar on hand. This recipe just has 4 ingredients and takes no time to make. No fussing with a mixer. All you need is a bowl and spatula.
These cookies are great to give away as gifts. I love whipping up a batch and sending them with my Husband to his work or giving them to friends “just because”. This year they will be my Christmas Cookies of choice. I can make a large quantity and they cost next to nothing to make.
- 1 cup peanut butter. You can use creamy or crunchy. I prefer creamy.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with non- stick cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla. Stir well with a spatula or spoon
- Roll the dough into balls the size of walnuts
- Place the balls on the greased cookie sheet. With a fork, dipped in the sugar to prevent sticking, press a crisscross design on each cookie
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the cookies with sugar
- Cool Slightly before removing from pan
Since I am making the cookies for Christmas, I wanted to make a printable tag to attach to a jar or bag. The tags I made a bright and colorful. All you need to do is print the tags on white card stock, punch a hole and tie it with some baker’s twine or ribbon or you can decorate with a clothes pin with washi tape and pin it to a bag.
Such a fun and easy gift to brighten up someone’s holiday season!
Here is the PDF OR you can just click on the picture below.
This post was featured on: