Loaded Breakfast Casserole is the ultimate make ahead meal. Just make the night before and bake the next day. The perfect breakfast and brunch recipe!
This recipe is the mother of all Breakfast Casserole recipes! It is LOADED with ham, eggs, cheese, hash browns and all other kinds of goodies. This savory casserole can be served for breakfast and is hearty enough for dinner too. Plus, you can make it the night before, stick it in the fridge then bake it the next day! I just love super easy casserole recipes like this one.
This Loaded Breakfast Casserole is SO easy to make. In just a couple steps and with a few ingredients, you have a healthy and hearty breakfast or dinner all served up.
I make my breakfast casserole the night before just to save me a little bit of time. This is optional. * If you do make it the night before it does take a little extra time to bake.
- 3 cups frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes
- 1 cup diced ham chunks
- 3/4 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese or you can use cheddar
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk (I use whole)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- To make the night before simply Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange the hash browns evenly in the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle with cheese, ham, and green onions.
- In a bowl mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over the potato mixture. Cover with foil and place in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, bake the casserole in a 350 degree oven uncovered for 50 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. If you prepare the casserole and are cooking it the same day, bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: